Claire Moore, PA-C
Claire moved to the Valley from Kentucky in 1991. After completing her master's in Physician Assistant studies at Arizona School of Health Sciences, she began working with Dr. Crandall and the Sonoran Spine Center. Claire enjoys here integral role treating patients and assisting in surgery.
Claire enjoys teaching as well. She is an active guest lecturer and has presented at various organizations including AT Still University, the Scoliosis Association of Greater Phoenix, the Arizona Nurse Practitioner Symposium and the Arizona Spine and Scoliosis Symposium.
She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and an affiliate member of the North American Spine Society.
Claire has many presentations to her credit on a local and national level. She enjoys continuing her academic and research activities at the Sonoran Spine Center in order to help advance the field of spine surgery. She is a highly valued member of our team of spine experts.
VIDEO | MEET CLAIRE MOORE, PA-C
- UNDERGRADUATE – Eastern Kentucky University
- MASTER OF ARTS, BIOARCHAEOLOGY – Arizona State University
- MASTER OF SCIENCE, PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT – Arizona School of Health Sciences
- Arizona Physician Assistant License
- National Commission on Certification of PA's
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- North American Spine Association affiliate member
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants
- Arizona School of Health Sciences, preceptor for PA students and guest lecturer
- St. Joseph's Medical Center
To call or request an appointment:
Use the Appointment Request Form
Sonoran Spine Center Offices:
Sonoran Physical Therapy
and Wellness Center:
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 209
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Web site: SonoranPT.com
Sonoran Spine Research and
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 201
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Mesa Phone: (602) 443-4169
Phoenix Phone: (602) 443-1424
Web site: www.spineresearch.org