Daniela Pal, PA-C
Daniela Pal joined the Sonoran Spine Center with considerable experience as a physician assistant. She has worked in adult and pediatric patients in hospital and outpatient settings. She has a diverse background in her clinical and surgical experience, specializing in both cardiac and spine care and surgery.
Daniela received her Master's of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies from the Arizona School of Health Sciences, a college of A. T. Still University in Mesa, Arizona. As a student, she was PA Class President and she received the PA Leadership Award. Daniela continues her relationship with the Arizona School of Health Sciences as a member of the adjunct faculty.
Daniela is licensed to practice medicine as a physician assistant in the state of Arizona. She has also been certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. Before joining Sonoran Spine Center, she also was a preceptor development specialist and assistant professor at Arizona School of Health Sciences in Mesa, Arizona.
Daniela has been a member of the Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants, the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and the American Academy of Surgical Physician Assistants.
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine/Arizona School of Health Sciences – M.S.., Physician Assistant Studies
- University of California, Santa Cruz, California – B.A., Community Studies
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Surgical Physician Assistants
- North American Spine Society
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare – North Shea
To call or request an appointment:
Use the Appointment Request Form
Sonoran Spine Center Offices:
Sonoran Physical Therapy
and Wellness Center:
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 209
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Web site: SonoranPT.com
Sonoran Spine Research and
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 201
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Mesa Phone: (602) 443-4169
Phoenix Phone: (602) 443-1424
Web site: www.spineresearch.org