Dawnmarie Santo, PA-C
Dawnmarie Santo came to Sonoran Spine Center with extensive experience in healthcare. Originally from New York, Dawnmarie began her career as a respiratory therapist working at world renowned facilities including Beth Israel Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital in New York.
Dawnmarie returned to school and completed her education as a surgical physical assistant from Weill-Cornell Medical College in New York City. She also has her Bachelor of Science degree in cardio respiratory sciences and bachelor of arts in psychology from State University of New York in Stony Brook, New York.
Dawnmarie is a licensed and board certified physician's assistant in medicine and surgery. She has worked as a physician's assistant in cardiothoracic surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia Campus in New York City and then moved to the valley in early 2005 to accommodate her active outdoor lifestyle. In Arizona, she previously worked in neurosurgery and cared for spine patients before joining Sonoran Spine Center.
Dawnmarie is a member of National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and the American Association of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and is a welcomed addition to the health provider team at Sonoran Spine.
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, New York – B.S., Cardio Respiratory Sciences
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, New York – B.A., Psychology
- Weill-Cornell Medical College, New York City, New York – Physician Assistant Program
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- North American Spine Society
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
To call or request an appointment:
Use the Appointment Request Form
Sonoran Spine Center Offices:
Sonoran Physical Therapy
and Wellness Center:
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 209
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Web site: SonoranPT.com
Sonoran Spine Research and
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 201
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Mesa Phone: (602) 443-4169
Phoenix Phone: (602) 443-1424
Web site: www.spineresearch.org