Jason Datta, MD
Dr. Jason Datta received his medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He also completed his orthopedic residency at the University of Missouri. Following Dr. Datta’s residency, he completed an orthopedic spine fellowship at the Spinal Surgery at Spine Education and Research Institute in Denver, Colorado.
Dr. Datta is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is a member of the North American Spine Society, AO Spine International and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Dr. Datta specializes in spinal disorders and particularly enjoys caring for patients with degenerative conditions of the spine and spinal deformity. He is specially trained in artificial disc replacement of the cervical and lumbar spine and minimally invasive techniques.
Dr. Datta is associated with the Sonoran Spine Center and has many publications and presentations to his credit. He is involved in many academic and research activities with the Sonoran Spine Research and Education Foundation. Dr. Datta sees patients in Phoenix, Mesa, and Glendale, Arizona for diagnosis and treatment of the spine.
DR. DATTA IN THE NEWS
- UNDERGRADUATE – University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri
- MEDICAL SCHOOL – University of Missouri
- GENERAL SURGERY INTERNSHIP – University of Missouri
- ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY – University of Missouri
- SPINE SURGERY FELLOWSHIP – Spinal Surgery at Spine Education and Research Institute, Denver, Colorado
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- AO International
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint Hospital
To call or request an appointment:
Use the Appointment Request Form
Sonoran Spine Center Offices:
Sonoran Physical Therapy
and Wellness Center:
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 209
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Web site: SonoranPT.com
Sonoran Spine Research and
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 201
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Mesa Phone: (602) 443-4169
Phoenix Phone: (602) 443-1424
Web site: www.spineresearch.org