Kendra M. Clark, PA-C
Kendra Clark came to Sonoran Spine with extensive experience in healthcare. Originally from Southern California, Kendra began her career in Clinical Psychology, and worked for 15 years for Aetna and Intermountain Healthcare providing mental health services as a clinician, researcher and educator.
After her fourth child was born, she returned to school and completed her Masters Degree in Physician Assistant Studies at The University of Utah.
Kendra received her Bachelor of Science Degree and prior graduate work from UCLA and Brigham Young University.
Kendra is a licensed and board certified physician assistant in medicine and surgery. Kendra is also certified as a surgical first assistant from the National Surgical Assistant Association.
Kendra has worked in both Utah and Arizona in adult and pediatric neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, women's health and pediatric orthopedics before joining the Sonoran Spine Center. Kendra continues her efforts in education as a guest lecturer in surgery, both in Arizona and Utah.
Kendra is a member of National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), American Association of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and Association of Neurosurgical Physician Assistants (ANSPA). Kendra is a welcomed addition to the health provider team at Sonoran Spine.
- Brigham Young University and University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) – B.S. and graduate work, Clinical Psychology
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Department of Family and Preventative Medicine, Provo, Utah – Masters, Physician Assistant Program
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advanced Pediatric Life Support
- National Surgical Assistant Association
- American Association of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Association of Neurosurgical Physician Assistants (ANSPA)
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
To call or request an appointment:
Use the Appointment Request Form
Sonoran Spine Center Offices:
Sonoran Physical Therapy
and Wellness Center:
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 209
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Web site: SonoranPT.com
Sonoran Spine Research and
1432 South Dobson Road, Suite 201
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Mesa Phone: (602) 443-4169
Phoenix Phone: (602) 443-1424
Web site: www.spineresearch.org